Heals the Eardrum

Decided to recommend some more songs.

"By Your Side" by Sade
Love this song. It was my cousin's song for her first dance with her husband...and I haven't been able to stop listening to it. The love that the narrator of this song sings about...that devotion...I hope to find that in someone some day.


"Makes Me Wonder (Just Blaze Remix) by Maroon 5
This song is still my favorite Maroon 5 song...and I never expected it to ever sound like this. Just reminds me of how complex music can be and how much you can accomplish with it if you have that creativity and patience.


"(Another Song) All Over Again) by Justin Timberlake
I always like the stuff he puts out that is different from what ends up going out into the radio as a single. I digg the lyrics...the easiness of the song, and he's an artist that, while yes, he used to be in a boy band, and yes, he's not the best singer in the world, he's an artist. It's amazing to me that a guy who can put out a song like "SexyBack" is capable of delivering a song completely opposite song.


"No Other Love" by John Legend feat. Estelle
This song just hooks you from beginning to end. And having Estelle on featured and backup vocals was a nice touch. Gotta listen to it. One of my favorite...if not favorite track from him.


"Sad Eyes" by Josh Rouse
I'm sure this song hasn't been heard by many people. Not gonna lie...I first heard this song on Grey's Anatomy haha. But I like how it's kinda different...but still makes you feel good. Also..the album that it's on, "Nashville", is one of the better reviewed albums from 2005. Worth checking out. And by the way...the only video I could find with this song is a video montage to Derek and Addison from Grey's haha.


"Hollywood" by Jay-Z feat. Beyonce
Gotta throw a hip-hop track in here somewhere haha. The song is sick...and I like what Jay-Z talks about. Plus the production is really good on this track. Don't like many rappers, but he's definitely one I can keep listening to.


Hope you enjoy the songs. Let me know what you think! 'Til next time...


-Ray

1 comments:

Teresa and Grant said...

hey ray! cool blog! keep up the good work!

Post a Comment