Thoughts at 3AM

I feel that I try too hard sometimes. Too hard to hang out with the in crowd, too hard to fit in...and no matter what, I'm still left behind sometimes..most times actually. I feel like I'm reliving high school.

I also don't know how to say no. No matter how much I might not like someone...if they ask me a favor, I don't have the heart to say no. And I don't know why.

Call me emo...call me foolish...whatever you may say, it still doesn't stop what I feel. The hurt, the confusion. Try being the one that people forget about.

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I decided to just hibernate, to be a hermit for one week...even just one day. Would anyone notice? Would anyone care? I know I usually do if I notice...but I don't know if it'd be the same if we switched roles.

Who knows. Tomorrow's another day. Another day to go about my business, and do what I do. Hopefully I can just get through it with a smile, genuine or fixed, on my face.

0 comments:

Post a Comment