American Idol

So I do have somewhat of an addiction to American Idol. I think I've watched every season haha, and I've been okay at picking the winners. The ones that I've liked that I said would win are: Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jordin Sparks, and David Cook. (ie...the good ones! haha) With that said...these are my picks for this year's American Idol:
:

My personal favorites:
Allison Iraheta: raw voice, definitely think she can sing anything if she tries hard enough
Matt Giraud: ridiculously soulful, good at the piano
Danny Gokey: I like his voice a lot. While people may think his story is unfair, you can't deny his voice.

Who would probably make the finals:
Lil Rounds: Favorite of the judges.
Adam Lambert: While I'm not a huge fan, his voice is off the charts, no doubt.

I think I might update this every week, with my favorite performance (videos to come soon) and who I think will go home.

Last week (Michael Jackson Week)
My favorite: Matt Giraud - "Human Nature"
Least: Matt Sarver - "You Are Not Alone"
Who I thought would go home: Jorge Nunez, Matt Sarver
Who went home: Jorge Nunez, Jasmine Murray.

'Til next time...Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment