Sectionals

SECTIONALS.

Wow...definitely a day I will never forget. While planning it was kinda crazy, I'm glad everyone had fun. Below is probably one of my favorite pictures of the day.

This is me and Katrina, one of the other coordinators. She's holding the Service Gold Pan, which her chapter, Mu Zeta, at SF State won. And I'm holding the Overall Gold Pan, which my chapter, Alpha Epsilon Nu, won. Congrats to both our chapters for having great programs this year!
Other highlights include:
  • Meeting and shaking hands with Maggie Katz, our National President
  • AEN'S Roll Call. Rave anyone?
  • Seeing Interchapter friends whom I haven't seen in a long time as well as meeting others.
This was probably one of the more challenging experiences I've had, but I'm glad I did it. I've grown as a leader and as a person through it, and I've met so many people and (as corny as this sounds) made so many memories that I will remember for a very long time. If anyone in Alpha Phi Omega is reading this, thanks for coming out and I hope you all had fun.

-Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment