Songs of the day: 7/21/09

So this is something I'm going to try to do every day, just to keep me blogging every day. I listen to a lot of music and thought I'd share what I listen to, especially since I'm at work while I do this haha. Here goes:

George Nozuka - "Butterfly"


You might recognize the last name. Around last summeron VH1, they were highlighting an artist named Justin Nozuka and his song "After Tonight". This his brother. He's got a more R&B feel to his music; I like it.






Butterfly - George Nozuka

Kings of Leon - "Use Somebody"


I just heard this song last week and wondered where I've been. The leader singer's voice is incredible and the production and music behind this song really make you feel the lyrics of the song. Good song for sure. Makes me want to pick up the whole album and see them live.






Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon

Drake - "Houstatlantavegas"


Drake's "Best I Ever Had" is ridiculously popular. I remember when I heard this particular song, I thought it was The-Dream, but was surprised to learn it was Drake. I like that Drake can be both a singer and a rapper; maybe someday he'll come up with an album that focuses on either talent. He's going to be an artist to watch (and it does help people know him from Degrassi already haha)






Houstatlantavegas - Drake

Josh Rouse - "Sad Eyes"


I'm not going to lie...I heard this song on Grey's Anatomy and had to download it haha. I don't know what it is about this song, but it's pretty chill and a good song to lay back and enjoy.






sad eyes - Josh Rouse

Let me know what you guys think! It's a little mix of everything; I've never been able to settle on just one style of music. But, if I had to pick one, it'd definitely be soul music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment